Saturday 11 February 2012

I've become a pinterest addict! :)

(this was scheduled to post yesterday... but blogger messed up and didn't post so here it is today instead!)

I decided to join pinterest a few days ago- mainly because I wanted to see what the fuss was about (I don't think I really understood it to be honest) but I got my 'invitation' (why the heck do they do that? silly pinterest!) and since then I have been repinning like there's no tomorrow! I thought I'd do a little post on a couple of my favourite pins so far :)

 
Snugly Rats :)

A cake covered in sprinkles!

Snowflake :)  (Source)

Cupcake Nails! (source)
 
DNA Necklace!

Pride and Prejudice for the Facebook generation!

Northern Lights :)

If you feel like following me on pinterest- you can find me here!


Are you a pinterest fan?


                                                                                                 xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)