Friday 5 August 2011

Tag- Would you rather???

I am super busy today (preparing for the Brownie Pack Holiday I'm helping at next week, and an overnight trip to see some uni friends tomorrow) but I couldn't possibly not post- so here's a quick little tag which I got from Aimee's Nails and AdoraBeauty :)

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I think I'd rather lose my eyeshadows- I quite like a plain eyeliner+mascara combo, but eyeshadow alone looks a bit odd!

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Ooh this is a hard one... the last time my hair got cut 'short' (it was a couple of inches below shoulder length) I cried, and hated it until it grew... but I do get some split ends. Hmm, to save myself the terror of having no hair (I'd be scarred for life) I think I'll have to never cut it again.

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Definitely pink- corals don't generally suit my pale, cool-toned skin.

4) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Make up (silly question!!!)

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
What a bizarre question... can I choose neither? I guess eyeliner as lipstick might not be too odd (you can get lots of colours) 

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I've never shopped at either... But I wouldn't want to be confined to one brand, so Sephora it is :)

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour the rest of your life?
One lip colour- I tend to only go for similar-ish pinky shades anyway (take a look at my recent favorites post if you need proof!)

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I am always cold- so I often wear winter clothes in 'summer' anyway!

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright!!!
 
10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
My lips would shrivel and wither away without carmex and vaseline... so I'd have to give up my eye product.

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Definitely a messy bun, my hair doesn't like being in a ponytail :(

12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
I rarely wear lipgloss anyway- I wouldn't miss it much!

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
I guess Sharpie would look just a little harsh.. If I shaved them off they'd grow back soon right?

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Another tricky one... I think make up actually, I feel a bit naked without polish!


I hope you enjoyed it! I tag each and every one of you- let me know if you do it! :)
                  
                                                              xGretalRabbitx


 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! I'm totally with you on the eyebrow question - shave em and hope like heck they grow back! I know someone who shaved hers off on purpose then draws them on everyday with a color much darker than her hair color. Strange lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it too! :)

    Yep, that is a bit strange, though I suppose if that's how she likes them... My eyebrows are quite a bit (well, a couple of shades) darker than my hair- it's annoying because everyone assumes I dye my hair!

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)