Wednesday 3 August 2011

(my sisters) Nail of the Day: e.l.f. Mango Madness

I apologise that this post is so late- I've been super busy today, but I'm annoyed at myself for neglecting my blog... Anyway, here's a proper look at another new polish from my most recent e.l.f. package.

Mango Madness is a beautiful shade, a creamy orange- perfect for summer with tanned skin. I think it looks amazing against my sisters skin (she has darker skin than me and she tans so easily, it's very unfair!)




It's so pretty :) This is with two coats, and as usual, my sister neglected to clean up the excess on the cuticles. I think this may be my next toe nail colour- makes a lovely change from red!


                                                                                          xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)