Friday 26 August 2011

Nail of the Day: e.l.f. Rosy Raisin and Twinkle :)

After poring over many hundreds of pictures of e.l.f. polishes for my e.l.f. polish review on Wednesday, it took me quite a while to decide which polish to use. Eventually I settled upon Rosy Raisin, as I've not used it before and I wanted something quite dark, but fun :)





I used two coats of Rosy Raisin (one coat gave quite a nice, paler pink effect too actually) and I'm really glad I chose this, it's fast becoming a favorite of mine (I keep staring at my nails while I type!) it's a lovey shade :) However, as always, couldn't leave it at that and decided that Twinkle would be a good accent colour for my ring finger- love it!

Rosy Raisin and Twinkle

Because I'm camping at the moment I have a feeling that my polish will have ben destroyed by now- putting up tents is not nail friendly...


Whats on your nails?


                                                                                    xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)