Thursday 4 August 2011

Nail of the Day: Birthday nails!!! (e.l.f. Passion Pink and konad stamp)

It's my birthday today! (though I feel a little old turning 23) so I decided I needed some fun nails to mark the occasion :) I don't think I've worn Passion Pink yet, and I thought the bright colour would be perfect for my celebratory mood!






I think I could've got away with one coat of Passion Pink, but 2 coats gave perfect coverage and allowed the slight golden shimmer to show through :) I really love this colour- it's such a bright pink but the gold sheen gives it a softer edge.

I used stamper m17 (which I think is turning out to be quite a favorite of mine (there are bows, stars, flowers and hearts!) with e.l.f. black- using just the larger flower on most nails, and the little one at the base of my ring fingers. This made it a little harder to stamp- I had to scrape towards the middle to avoid colouring the small flower- but I like the effect it gives :)



m17 plate- I used the little flowers at the bottom of this picture :) 

e.l.f. Passion Pink and Black.

Whats on your nails? Do you have a favorite nail stamping plate? (I have birthday money and I want to spend it!)


                                                                                      xGretalRabbitx

p.s. I made a seriously yummy birthday cake- I share it with you a.s.a.p! :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!! (you'll feel even older at 24 :/ haha). Those nails look super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Haha, yep I'm sure I will!- I only really feel old on my birthday though (odd I know) :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear GretalRabbittttttttttt Happy Birthday to youuuu!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday :)

    This looks fab, I really need to dig my Konads out and give them another try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both very much :)

    @21st There is nothing like being serenaded via blogger :)

    @Stundon you should- it's so much fun! I wanna see pictorial evidence on your blog when you do :)

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I havent a fave one just yet but keep on using them and sure one will end up being a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :) I'm going to spend some time browing ebay for ideas I think- I might also (finally) purchase China Glaze For Audrey, which I've been wanting for months! :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)