Friday 19 August 2011

Currently loving!!!

Make up-wise I've mostly been following the same routine for the past few weeks, so I only have a few new favorites to share (all my must have items in my previous post are still favorites) some make up and skincare products:




Firstly a brush (I don't think I've ever featured a brush in these posts before) which I've had for a little while, but have only just really started relying upon - the e.l.f. Eye Crease Brush. As you can see it's rather teeny, basically a smaller version of the Blending Eye Brush, which makes it great for using in the crease, as well as the inner corner and under my eyes.

Next is a very new product to me- I bought this Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Rose Bud earlier this week (when I went on my birthday spending spree) but I have worn it every day since. It is a lovely colour, and feels nice and moisturising on my lips :)

The last make up item I've recently started loving is the e.l.f. Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn. I've had this a little while (I got it in my e.l.f. package with the 50% discount) but I didn't use it much until I went on Pack Holiday last week, I threw it in my travel make up bag at the last minute, and I'm so glad I did. There wasn't much getting ready time in the morning (breakfast for 23 to make!) so my go-to look was: Dawn all over the eye, lining my eyes with e.l.f. Brightening Eye Liner in Coffee and applying 17 Lash Defining mascara onto curled lashes, as well as copious amounts of e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer (very necessary, I didn't sleep much!) and plain old Vaseline on my lips. I'm quite interested in the other cream eyeshadows now, Dawn applies easily (I just use my fingers) and you can layer it to create a darker crease area, and it lasts really well over primer (still looked good after busy 18 hour days)

I've been using this Boots Botanics Facial Loofah for a few weeks now; I was a little scared at first- 'loofah' sounds a little harsh for my sensitive skin, but it is actually just the right amount of gentle exfoliation for me. They are really pleasant to use and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. I use it either every day or every other day with my usual cleanser (Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub) and it has totally replaced my need for St. Ives apricot scrub.

My Neutrogena hand cream was really miracle for me last week, I was constantly washing my hands which really dried them out, but with a good splodge of this my dry skin was nice and moisturised. I have a full review here, but basically: get it, it's awesome :)

And finally another item I've had for a long time, Boots essentials cucumber eye gel.  I've used this a lot recently as I've been suffering with both hay fever and lack of sleep- leading to some lovely puffy eyes for me :( I mainly use it at night as I don't like to use it under my eye make up, but it is cooling and refreshing and reduces the puffiness, without irritating my super-sensitive eyes. At just £1.52 I definitely recommend this little gem to you all :)

What are your current favorites?


                                                                                    xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)