Tuesday 2 August 2011

An updated nail polish storage.

First of all, as you may know if you saw this post I recently bought 10 new polishes from e.l.f. (thanks to another 50% sale) and my nail polish drawer simply would not accommodate them... I rearranged a few things and freed up another drawer so my nail polish has room to spread out (hopefully this will not encourage further purchases though!) and here's what it looks like now:


This drawer houses (clockwise) clear topcoats, pearl/glitter topcoats, orange/reds,
yellows/ greens, with browns and french manicure colours around the edge.

This drawer houses (left to right) blues, pinks and purples,
with blacks/greys and tools around the edge. 

The basic organisation is the same- all polishes are divided by colour- but everything has a little more breathing room now :)


                                                                                       xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)