Monday 15 October 2012

Challenge Week 2: Blue!

I guess I'm sort of a week behind again, but I hope I can catch up properly next weekend, and I did take some pictures yesterday, so I should have a haul post (possibly two, I've bought a LOT that I've not yet shared with you) sometime this week too :) I'm so happy to be blogging a bit more regularly (though perhaps not as regularly as I;d like.)

Anyway, week 2 is a simple colour theme- blue! I was excited by this week as blue is my favourite colour, and thanks to pinterest (I'm addicted again) I had the perfect inspiration- this awesome design and tutorial by Nailed It, and I'm very glad I did, the liney/gradient effect is pretty cool and would work so well in other colours and textures- another great technique to know!







  

I used No7 Minty Fresh as a base, then I used a medium length brush to paint the longer stripes in No7 Stand Back over the top 1/3 to 2/3 of the nail and then Models own Aqua Violet right on the tips :)




Do have tutorials and designs that you 'need' to do? I have a whole list!




                                                                                                             xGretalRabbitx

6 comments:

  1. How very bluetiful!! (Sorry, don't hate me!! XD).

    Seriously though; gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that made me laugh way more than it probably should! Thank you :)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)