Wednesday 9 November 2011

New blog design! And some bonus pictures of Nibbles :)

This is a bit of a non-post really, I'm sort of posting to say that I'm not posting today!

I've spent all of today's usual blogging time (and most of yesterday evening) faffing around with the layout and design of this blog, as well as trying and failing to design a new header (it's not the technical side that's actually letting me down in this case- I just can't make something I'm happy enough with to use!)

In order to make up for the lack of 'real' blog post today, here are a few of my favourite pictures of Nibbles, my adorable hamster :)


Enjoying some Banana 'ice cream'

I have no idea what she's holding here, it could be a piece of wooden button
(she has a thing for buttons- she tries to nibble them off of everything!)

'Helping' me write a blog post...
(she's just about heavy enough to press down the keys!)

Nibbling on popcorn!

'Helping' me take pictures for my blog...

Awwwwwwww! :)

If you're wondering why there are so many of her eating- it's because it's the only time she stays still enough to take pictures of her!

I really hope you like the new-look blog layout; as always, constructive criticism is very welcome :)


                                                                                  
                                                                                         xGretalRabbitx

13 comments:

  1. daww love the last pic, she fast asleep! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a speedy comment! I know, isn't it cute! Being a hamster must be such hard work...
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new layout! and your hamster is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad you like it :) She is! she's super-fluffy at the moment too :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and your hamster is so cute :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'm really glad you like it :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cute :) Loving the redesign as well.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog layout, its really cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you both, I'm so glad everyone is liking the re-design :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww so cute! Very nice layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't she just :) Thank you, I'm glad you like it!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this layout! And omg Nibbles is too cute...and that name is perfect too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, I'm so glad you like it :) Yep, that hamster will nibble ANYTHING! (several items of my clothing have little holes in thanks to her, and our sofa cushions are now nearly button-less!)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)