Tuesday 9 October 2012

Challenge Week 1: Taping!

It feels so odd to be typing 'week 1' again, but I'm excited for the new set of challenges this year :) The first week is a nice easy one- taping!

I picked out a silvery lilac colour scheme- with Revlon Girly as a base, and Barry M Silver and Lilac Foil taped over :) (here's my little taping tutorial from last year, if you're interested)








Although the pictures are not the best quality (I hate the poor lighting- by the time I get home from work it's basically dark and I really need to buy a light box!) I hope you can tell how well it turned out- the colours go pretty well together, and I'm really happy with the taping design I've done. Once again I find myself wondering why I don't use taping more often! :)

When was the last time you tried taping?



                                                                                                         xGretalRabbitx

6 comments:

  1. I love this combo of colors and the way you layered them! Always enjoy your nail posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) (And I'm glad it turned out well!)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
  2. Love it! I love shimmery polish. probably why I loved my week 1 mani so much as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Me too- I love anything with a it of shimmer or glitter!
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
  3. I love the colour combination you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, me too (huge fan of lilac and silver together!)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)