- Watching several pigeons fight (over what I think is a nest) in the tree 6ft away from my bedroom window
- Cleaning pigeon poo off my car (which I stupidly parked under the tree)
- Having the largest spot I've had in years on my face- it wont budge!
- Buying new make up for the first time in a while(ish)
- Also buying yet more polish (because obviously I need it...)
- Listening to Amy's orchestra concert- some very good performances and some not so good...
- Dropping a Pyrex jug and nearly embedding some glass into my foot
- Hating postmen for not knocking the door when they have a parcel...
- Mourning the loss of one of my favourite characters in the Greys Anatomy season finale
- Listening to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows audio book again
- Lamenting that ALL the good TV shows are about to end
- Being even more sad that Dan Harmon (Community creator) is being sacked- I don't think the next season of Community will be the same :(
- Baking and eating far too much cake (I made this cake again!)
- Hating the cold weather, and listening to hail on the roof
- Hoping the forecast of warmer weather next week will be accurate!
- Watching my Brownies attempt the javelin and discus with straws and paper plates
- Playing Sims, Amy kept making me create characters from Glee:)
- Sleeping in (I love weekends!)
- Drinking far too much coffee
- Getting nostalgic watching Buffy season 1- I was only 9 when it started!
So that's my week- not a particularly eventful one really, but quite fun on the whole!
How was your week?