Friday 27 July 2012

Another collective haul :)

Once again I've managed to buy quite a few little bits in the past few weeks- working so close to town is way too tempting! Though I have spent a lot of lunchtimes reading my Kindle (currently reading a lovely Marian Keyes book called Sushi For Beginners) :)

I'm sure you'll be really surprised by the first item...

Swatched on the left (Barry M Silver foil on the right)


Revlon Aloof


My lovely poundshop has yet more Revlon polishes- and I think this is another from the US collection I got Catty and Girly from- I love the name, Aloof :) And the shade is beautiful too- somewhere between pale grey and  ivory with quite a bit of shimmer!

Also from the poundshop are two Vinyl Jelly lip pencils from Rimmel, both in lovely shades that actually work really well alone. I've used them quite a bit already.




I fell in love with another perfume a few months ago, and after weeks of thinking about buying it (I wasn't sure I could justify another fragrance, despite the price!) I went in to M&S to pick up a 25ml purse size bottle (RRP £6) to find a 1/2 price sale on- so instead I picked up the full sized 100ml bottle for £7! :)




This is Marks and Spencer Leilah EDT- it smells delicious! It's quite fruity (unusual for me) with an orangey, slightly watermelony scent... though the base notes are vanilla and musk (which goes a long way to explaining why I love it!) it lasts pretty well for an EDT and so far I really like it :)

As a bonus, I love the box and the bottle, so cute!





Next up is a bit of an essential- I ran out of another Batiste can, and decided to go for a different scent, Cherry! I've not used it yet, but it smells just like cherry drops, and I'm sure it will work as awesomely as the Batiste scents I've tried. Another product with cute packaging too :)




And last but not least (actually I'm very excited about these!) I found a bargain in the Boots sale bin, and in a fit of patriotism I picked up these nail foils for £1 :)




I'm not sure when I'll wear these (especially because I want to test how long they'll last) but I'm looking forward to trying them out as I've not used foils/stickers before- hopefully I wont mess these up! The one benefit to having super short nails is that I might be able to get 2 uses out of these.

What have you been purchasing recently? Found any bargains?



                                                                                                                   xGretalRabbitx 



p.s. Hands up who's watching the Olympics opening ceremony soon? I'll be watching whilst writing out an enormous shopping list for all the food for Pack Holiday!

4 comments:

  1. I love a pound shop bargain! Great patriotic things there hun, love it!! X

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's amazing what they actually sell in there :)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really pleased with my cheap finds :)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)