Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday Funnies :)

For some reason I've spent a rather large proportion of today watching random youtube clips of
comedians and comedy sketches! And as I'm really not in the mood for writing anything beauty related (it's Sunday, so I'm wearing my oldest, most comfortable clothes, and I'm wearing zero make up!) I thought I'd share a couple of my favourite clips.

These clips all make me laugh like a crazy person (you may have noticed in the 'contact me' section, that my email address is the_one_that_laughs@hotmail.com- that is for a very good reason; I giggle at everything!, and apparently I often sound like a guinea pig because I frequently laugh so hard I squeak...) anyway perhaps they will give you some insight into my odd sense of humour!









There are hundreds of other videos I could share, but I think that's enough for one day, my sister is giving me really funny looks, and I'm crying with laughter...!



                                                                                                          xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)