Saturday 24 December 2011

Icing the Christmas Cake! :)

Well hopefully you marzipaned your cake yesterday, so by tonight it will have dried out enough for the icing to be placed on top :) I haven't bothered to photograph the steps, because they are very very simple, and very similar to those in yesterdays marzipan post! Just roll out the icing (on an icing sugared surface) and press it on to the cake. Then Amy and I used the leftover icing to decorate the top with a little 'army of snowmen' and I made a tree out of marzipan :)







Have you decorated a Christmas cake this year? I can't wait to cut it tomorrow- just 2 hours until Christmas!!!



                                                                                                         xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)