Monday 26 September 2011

Review: Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash/Mask

I thought it was about time for another face mask review (my 3-minute cucumber clay mask review was quite a while ago now) and seeing as I used this mask last night- I really love spending Sunday evenings with a face mask and a film- now is the perfect time!




I've had the mask for quite a while now (I think they've actually changed the packaging a bit since I bought mine) and it's available from Boots (and many other stores) for £3.99 (it's on the Neutrogena buy one, get one 1/2 price at the moment too) for 150ml.

I got it thinking it might be nice as a wash too- but I am so devoted to the Neutrogena daily scrub (and addicted to the little micro-beads it has) - I didn't really like it as a wash. As a mask, however, I love it! I has a slight medicated scent- but it really isn't noticeable,  and is quite a thin white cream (much more like a thick moisturiser than a clay mask)




Although the mask does dry and crackle a little- like a traditional clay mask (after approximately 5 minutes- it's nice and fast!) it's a lot more gentle and it doesn't feel at all drying, or like it's sucking out the oils in my skin. My skin really feels thoroughly clean, including my pores (which are often a bit disgusting to be honest) and any blemishes or irritated patches I have actually seem to be calmed down by the mask.

I highly recommend this mask for people with sensitive skin- not only does it help to provide a deep clean, but it is very gentle, and actually helps calm irritation (at least for me it does); rather impressive for £3.99!


                                      
                                                                                          xGretalRabbitx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I've heard a bit about this and wanted to try it out, great review :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it was helpful :) Let me know how you get on if you decide to try it!

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)