This week I have mostly been:
- Filling, filling, filling.... all of the departments filling system was being temporarily stored in boxes- and I've spent most of my time replacing them all back into an actual filing cabinet.
- Trying, and (thankfully) mostly managing, to remember peoples names!
- Wondering why on earth people can't manage to put files away in alphabetical order (the filing system was a total mess!)
- Not enjoying getting up at 7am every single day. I'm not much of a morning person, and it's sometimes hard for me to fall asleep early...
- Watching the US being Human- it's not so good as the UK version, though I've heard it gets much better as it goes on.
- Stapling bits of paper together! (I think I've used at least 8 or 9 strips of staples in one week)
- Enjoying my blogaversary cake, and celebrating my blog turning one year old!
- Being really sad that office work really is not good for my nails
- Having the daily 'what to wear' panic!
- Excitedly opening an e.l.f. package and playing around with the new products :)
- Making healthy packed lunches every evening. Not sure how long that might last though...
- Loving watching YouTube videos- sometimes I don't have time for a whole episode of something
- Being sad that the weather is so terribly bad again- does the weather not know it's JUNE for goodness sake!!!
- Loving wearing make up everyday- when I was at home all day I often didn't bother, but I've had the opportunity and inclination to experiment a lot more this week :)
- Drawing mehndi patterns on paper hands with my Brownies- they loved it!
- Smothering my nails in oils and creams every night.
- Struggling to think of nail art ideas for the Inspired by Technology theme (I've already painted them, you can see tomorrow)
- Drinking silly amounts of coffee and cold brewed coffee :)
- Enjoying weekend at least 2000% more than I did before I was working!
What have you been up to this week?