Wednesday 28 December 2011

What I Got For Christmas :)

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was far too busy lazing around watching TV and eating Christmassy food :p So I thought I'd share the lovely gifts I received for Christmas this year- there's quite a lot of chocolate, nail polish (all picked by me actually) as well as some traditional socks and pjs :)

Now I can take cupcakes anywhere I go! :)

More yummy Hummingbird recipes!

A mug wearing a woolly jumper!

This makes my brain hurt.... even WITH the instructions...

I can't wait to string this together :)

Robin pattern PJs :)

Really long and cosy socks :)

This smells soooo good :)


I've raved about this mask before- Love it!
  
A lovely haircare set :)
 
 
M&S Rainbow!!!

Meteorite Meteor shower

A flakie top coat!!!! :)
 





















I also got quite a lot more chocolate (quality street, celebrations, toblerone) that I didn't photograph, and now I'm really glad I didn't because it's taken me literally 2 hours just to put these pictures into a post- blogger is not my friend tonight, I've been getting rather annoyed with it!

I'm sure you'll see all of my new skincare and nail polishes in reviews and NOTD posts very soon, I'm very excited to try them all out!

What lovely gifts did you get for Christmas this year? I hope you're all enjoying the festive season still :)


                                                                                 xGretalRabbitx

8 comments:

  1. I did! I'm so greatful (I didn't think I would get much at all!) :) I really can't wait to try everything now!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy glad you had a merry christmas! These are some great gifts too <3

    You have motivated me to post my own xmas haul. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) They are, my family knows me so well (especially when I tell them exactly what I want!) Yay, I can't wait to see what you got too!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH what lovely gifts!!! :D That flakie is so gorgeous! I love the baking goods that you got as well. ^-^ And those socks and pjs!! Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I can't wait to paint my nails with them all! My feet are so cosy :)
    I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cup cake carrier! What an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it! Cupcakes are always really hard to transport- I can't wait to use it!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)