So as I've not had much time to take photos (I had hoped to be doing a blush collection post, that will probably be tomorrow instead) here are 5 Top 5s! A few of my current favourites:
1) Reading blogs, I think I'm almost at the point where I have too many in my GoogleReader to actually keep up, but here are 5 blogs you should definitely check out:
- Student Life: Hannah writes hilarious posts about her life, makes me feel nostalgic for my uni years and never fails to make me laugh!
- BeautyBecca: Has wonderful, very detailed reviews- I'm also quite jealous of her hair.
- On The Lash: Aside from the ingenious name, JadeyLou has a lovely writing style :)
- Bang Bang Smack Ouch: Another awesome blog title (which I relate to rather too well) and some amazing nail art
- How I Met Your Mother
- Frozen Planet (last episode was tonight, but it'll still be on iPlayer for a while)
- Greys Anatomy
- Junior Apprentice (also just about to finish, but I love it!)
- My Christmas tree, I love pretty lights :)
- Mince Pies
- Christmas songs (I'm considering making an actual TAPE so I can listen to Christmas songs in the car...)
- Present shopping (I know I said on twitter yesterday that I bought more things for me than for other people, but I really enjoy buying gifts for people too)
- ONLY 18 DAYS TO GO!!!
4) Make up. As this week has proven to be rather busy, I seem to be in a bit of a make up rut- the good kind though- I've pretty much just been using:
- Garnier BB cream
- MUA Heaven and Earth palette
- e.l.f. cream eyeliner (coffee)
- 17 Va Va Voom Mascara
- e.l.f. under eye concealer and highlighter
5) Some other random favourites:
- twitter, completely addictive, I've had to start avoiding it during the day!
- Allergy medication- I thought once pollen season was over I'd be allergy free- apparently not! So thank goodness for allergy drugs :)
- The Innocent Fruit Picker Game, bizarrely addictive
- Coffee. I am nothing before coffee in the morning.
- Ready Brek, I know it's marketed towards kids, but I've recently rediscovered it and I've had it for breakfast every day this week (with a little golden syrup in) -yum!
I'm annoyed that I've been too busy to blog 'properly' today, I was looking forward to posting my blush collection- I'm planning to start a new review series :) Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be less busy and I can organise myself some blog photographs and blog posts!