So here are my skincare favourites:
Like my last favourites post I have rather a lot of products, so I'll link to reviews where I can- to prevent me waffling on more than necessary :)
- The Body Shop Body Butter- LOVE this, I've been slathering it on everyday- it's fantastic at moisturising dry skin, doesn't irritate my skin and smells delicious :)
- Dove Bodywash- produces a rich foamy lather that doesn't dry out my skin- this one is just a little sample I've been using up!=.
- Rescue Oil- I really need to do a full review on this, it's awesome!
- Neutrogena Concentrated Hand Cream (currently only £2 at Boots- buy one and see why I keep raving about it!)
- Carmex- my cherry one is running low :(
- Simple Soothing Eye Balm- I've had this for a little while now, and I'm loving it so far- I was worried that even his would irritate my eyes but it's not! It's nicely moisturising and does soothe tired eyes before bed.
I also have a few make up / nail polish / jewellery faves:
- I've only had the MUA Dusk til Dawn palette for 4 days, but I love it already! There's such a good mix of shades :) Review and swatches are coming soon!
- Barry M Red Glitter- it just screams Christmas and I've kept it on my desk so I can stare it all day...
- Revlon Emerald City- I'm SO glad I found this in the pound shop, I would've never spent £6 on this shade (not a huge green fan) but this is perfect for Christmassy looks (and leaves etc. in the spring)- I used both polishes in yesterdays Christmas NOTD.
- My lovely snowflake necklace- cute and sparkly, what more could I want?
- e.l.f. Eye Crease Brush- I've been using this mini brush a lot recentlymostly for placing a little shadow under my eyes along my eyeliner, but it's also good for creating precise creases and adding shadow to the inner corner.
I spent a week at the beginning of the month avoiding eye make up again (my eyelids really have been suffering) so I have quite a few lip favourites too:
- Natural Collection Moisture Shine in Rose Bud
- e.l.f. regular line lipstick in Gipsy
- e.l.f. regular line lipstick in Classy
- e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Ripe Rose
- Sleek Pout Paint in Milkshake
- My DIY Lip Scrub
Other random favourites (mostly Christmassy):
- 5 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!! I'm excited!
- Wrapping presents- I really enjoy it for some reason- I'm planning on getting everything wrapped by tomorrow
- Christmas songs- perhaps more sane people would get thoroughly fed up of listening to the same album (of 21 songs) several times a day for a month, but not me- I love Christmas songs and they will never ever fail to make me happy, and jump around the house like a loon :)
- Candles- yummy smelling and pretty :) I did almost set myself on fire though...oops...
- Baileys- since making my truffles and fudge and vowing not to eat them until Christmas Day I've been drinking Baileys (Irish Knight) with ice quite regularly- and my sister keeps pinching it.
- The weather- it's super-cold here (it's been getting down to 0!) and there's not even any snow to make up for it!
- How manic the town centre/ any shops are- other people are annoying and I don't like queueing!
So there are my current likes and dislikes, what are yours?