Wednesday 5 October 2011

Nail of the Day: 17 Magnestized Nail Polish!

I've been so looking forward to wearing this properly since I got it, I've played around a little (and my sister has used it) but today I actually had some time to try it out properly :)




I found it really hard to get the pattern right, I think mainly because I can't stay still! So I didn't get the wavey pattern perfect (or anywhere near perfect) on each nail, the thumb and index finger probably have the neatest wave, but I really like the effect it gives anyway- very unusual and textured :) This might be a really cool background for 'galaxy' nails too!

I LOVE this colour, I'm so glad I chose it, when it first goes on it's a plainish dark colour, but with the magnet the paler blue streaks appear, and the darker blue bits begin to show a dark blue and purplish shimmer- gorgeous!

This polish is an absolute *insert your favourite swear word* to photograph... I hope you can see it properly!









I love it! What do you think? Any tips for me? (I clearly could do with some help!)


                                                                                        xGretalRabbitx

6 comments:

  1. I really like this, I like how each nail is different :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool isn't it- I'm definitely a fan :) Do you have any?
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I kinda want to take it off just so I can play around with it again!!! :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the one I got, I have a post coming up in a couple of days. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to it, I bet you can make it look way more even than I did! :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)