Sunday 10 July 2011

Nail of the Day: Cloudy Skies.

After yesterdays disastrous nail polish attempt (see here for details!) I was a little reluctant to try again (I was basically sulking at nail polish...) but my sister persuaded me by promising nail art :)

I chose my new Revlon Blue Lagoon (3 coats were needed to get full coverage) I really love this colour- it's both pastel and sparkly!




Then my sister got the idea for this lovely design: (though I take credit for the birds)



As always, apologies for the terrible condition of my cuticles- I need a miracle cure!




She used George nail polish in Natural White (14) with a dotting tool for the clouds, then Barry M in Pale Yellow for the Sun, using a large dotting tool and a nail art brush, then finally e.l.f. polish in Black with the brush for the birds and the sun's smiley face :)




What do you have on your nails?

          
                                                                                   xGretalRabbitx

2 comments:

  1. Aww your nails look cute. My nails are in a shockingly horrendous state at the moment :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm impressed at my sisters talent (shes only 13) Mine are too- I'm just covering them with polish! If I (ever) find a cure I'll let you know!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)