Wednesday 15 June 2011

Nail of the Day: Primark Glo Baby Glo! Cornflower.

This is the first time I've used a Primark nail polish- and I have to say I'm very impressed. Full coverage in one (thickish) coat, and it's a lovely colour for only £2! I've been eyeing up Models Own, Beth's Blue for a while, and I think this is good (slightly darker) alternative.



Natural Light

With flash
(Apologies for the terrible cuticles- they need some attention) I've now been wearing this polish for over 24 hours and it still looks absolutely perfect- which actually is a bit of an acheivement for me, I'm rather rough on my nails!

                                                                                       xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)