Wednesday 22 June 2011

Another (larger) e.l.f. haul :)

The wonderful e.l.f. cosmetics recently had a massive free gift offer- of 10 free eyeshadow quads with a spend of over £20- naturally I have to partake (I do love the eyeshadow quads!) so my sister and I eagerly put in an order. As always, it arrived within a few days, and I spent 5 hours yesterday (impatiently) waiting for my sister to get home from school as I'd (stupidly) agreed to open the parcel with her! So heres what we got:


Beautiful Brown Box :)

Tinted Moisturiser in Apricot Beige, Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach and Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow.


Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry, Hypershine Lip Gloss in Sugar Plum, Pluming Lip Glaze in Fire Coral and feather-Proof Moisturising Lipliner in Bitter.


Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Precious Pink and e.l.f. Professional Defining Eye Brush.


Nail Polish in Golden Goddess and Gum Pink, as featured in my sisters most recent NOTD

Brightening Eye Colour
1st: Blue Moon, Teal Dream
2nd Row: Rocker, Day 2 Night
3rd Row: Punk Funk, Glam, Nouveau Neutrals.
4th Row: Hazy Hazel, Ivy, Nymphy Dream.


And finally, can anyone spot the deliberate mistake?
Expect a few reviews to be appearing here soon, I'm definitely planning an eyeshadow quad review, a nail polish collection and an e.l.f brush review- let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to do :)

                                                  
                                                                                      xGretalRabbitx

5 comments:

  1. Huge haul, I am so gutted I missed out on the 10 quad offer but had to wait until payday!

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the mistake is "long wear and crease-resistant" ?

    Love all of my elf-products, I have some quads and the plumping lipglaze in fire coral as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be many many more offers to take advantage of :)

    Christine thats not what I was looking for- though I'm not a massive fan of the cream eyeshadows (this is my sisters)-guess again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the mistake that the colour is 'sugar cookie' rather than what looks like 'butter pecan'? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Congratulations, I wish I could give you a prize :) Who knows how it happened, but customer services were awesome as usual and the replacement came 3 days later!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)